How did you hear about Comic Rocket?
On Twitter yesterday, I asked for people’s stories of discovering Comic Rocket and I really enjoyed the responses. So I’m sharing them with you!
How did you discover Comic Rocket? Tweet us at @mycomicrocket!
- I found we were listed when I was googling for mentions, did my nervous research, and found out you guys were pretty cool.
- From @radio_chio !
:w[ed: of Messenger]
- @mycomicrocket is fantastic. Not only do I catch up with comics I miss, but these guys have been serious top shelf since I’ve found em
- Honest, straightforward and also helpful in every which way. Communicated with me since day 1. You guys are just awesome @mycomicrocket.
- When Felicia Day was looking. Checked you guys out. Loved what I saw. Now spend too much time on site/app
- The great prophet @jamey_sharp came and spread the great word.
Sean Mc Manus (@Sean019):
- I think I was googling to try and find a comic I had been reading a week or two before. The results were through comicRocket
- Here on twitter!
- @michaeldamboldt What he said.
- I knew about it when it was Serialist and I was still sorta updating my comics, but I don’t remember how I found THAT… [ed: probably from this post during Serialist’s private beta in 2009!]
- I was really big on putting my comic links on any somewhat useful-looking site though lol
- This is one of my favs; it’s really useful without being intrusive. Truly good.
Josh Triplett (@josh_triplett):
- Well, you see, there was this thing called Serialist I worked on…
- @remeranAuthor: I found comic rocket because I met one of your co-founder’s college professors.
- @mycomicrocket: Neat! Would that be Bart Massey, then?
- @remeranAuthor: That’s the one! He squinted at me for 99% of our conversation.
- @mycomicrocket: Heh! Where/when was this?
- @remeranAuthor: This was at Beaver Bar Camp at Oregon State University in Corvallis.